10 Perfect Garden Wedding Invitations
We have collected our top 10 perfect garden wedding invitations. Garden themed invitations are a great choice for an outdoor wedding. They are elegant in nature and let the natural elements speak for themselves. You really can’t go wrong with any type of foliage, as nature has a natural beauty to it. Garden wedding invitations are also a great way to tie in with your wedding flowers and foliage.
Natural Meets Elegant
1) Natural meets elegant in this garden wedding invitation suite, featuring natural greens with the texture of wood. White printing makes for a bit of a unique touch, as well as a pretty envelope liner with green foliage. Found at Wedding Paper Genius.
Clean and Simple
2) Clean and simple botanicals are the main feature of these garden wedding invitations. Striking diamond shape has soft neutral colours and hints of marble for a touch of elegance. Found at Sail and Swan.
3) Beautiful illustrated greenery and foliage are the feature of this garden wedding invitation suite. It achieves a natural and relaxed look. Found at Minted.
A Touch of Contemporary Elegance
4) Contemporary typography in a contrasting black box, is set against pale mint green colours, with leafy foliage as the main hero. This is the perfect look for a chic garden wedding, with a touch of contemporary luxe. Found at Sail and Swan.
5) Clean, simple and understated, this invitation features little touches of leaves. The beauty is in the fine details, and this look is great for a paired back and simple garden wedding. From Blanche Paperie on Etsy.
Alternative Colour Schemes
6) Garden wedding invitations are typically green, but this set uses interesting colour combinations. Faint striped brown kraft envelopes are paired with luxurious blooming florals with touches of pink and moody burgundy tones. From Feel Good Wedding Invites.
For Lovers of Green
7) These garden wedding invitations feature a stunning artwork on one side of the invite, with the other side being simple and paired back. It’s an elegant way to tie the two looks together. The set is completed with separate cards in different shades of greens. From Seahorse Bend Press on Etsy
Soft Shades of Pink
8) These garden wedding invitations take a step back from green, and pull off the same and look and feel in shades of pink. Two-toned envelopes are paired with stunning floral illustrations for a unique and handmade look. From Foil & Ink.
Minimal and Clean
9) This suite is perfect for a minimal and clean look. Plenty of white space on the invitation allows the writing to be the hero, with an elegant floral illustration on the reverse side. From Paper & Type.
Pink Florals Meet Green Foliage
10) If you can’t decide between pink florals or green foliage for your garden wedding invitations, then why not combine both? This invitation suite features pink and red blooming petals, set among green leaves and foliage. Bold, striking names are set at the top of the invite, tying the whole artwork together and making for a memorable first impression. From Sail and Swan.